The primary concern of the company is to set out the terms governing the rights and obligations of the my-ecigshop.com to all of you who visit our websites and which aims to inform you about your rights and obligations, and to better serve you in the search and acquisition of products you wish to buy from the store.
A prerequisite for the start of the transaction between us is the communication from you some of your personal data. When you place an order, we will require your full name, the address where you send the products sold, the number of fixed phone (or any other phone which will be used to better serve you), your email address (e-mail address), etc. and if you choose your payments by credit card number and expiry date.
The my-ecigshop.com, strictly following the principles of data protection provided by laws and international conventions will not engage in any unlawful without prior approval from you. The my-ecigshop.com no way disclose, publish, sell, or exchange your personal data and information entrusted to us. Ultra can be disclosed personally identifiable information from the company, while complying with statutory procedures when required by public authority, court, etc.
The my-ecigshop.com reserves the right to inform their suppliers with sales statistics, but which in any case will not contain personal information that could lead to identification of individuals.
Also you can do at any time if there is reason to change the personal information you have provided or may restrict or cancel the use of some of these elements (eg the number of your credit card) by filling out the appropriate form.
Prices of products sold
The prices shown in the lists next to each product include VAT (17%). These values relate to amounts which are available in our warehouse, and the my-ecigshop.com reserves the right to adjust prices.
1. Availability: For all products listed in the catalogs of my-ecigshop.com no clear evidence of the availability of our warehouse. So you can easily find out before you order which of our products are available in stock and readily deliverable products which are not directly available but wait a specified date to receive from our suppliers and what products do not end available but expect information from our suppliers on the exact date of their receipt. Nevertheless you can send us your order even for products that are not available in our warehouse and we will contact via e-mail and / or telephone within a reasonable time, to inform you of the likely time receipt of product from the supplier and subsequent delivery to you. In this case, you can, if you consider that this time you are not satisfied, ask for the revocation order of this product.
In any case it should be clear that the above delivery time of your order depends on the availability of products available in our warehouse.
Moreover we offer you the opportunity to choose whether you wish to receive all the products, possibly due to the differential availability will have different delivery time, with a mission to the delivery date on the latest and soon to be delivered or courier receive a partial deliveries depending on the time they can be delivered to you.
2. Force Majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather conditions, strikes, etc.) can not deliver the products within the specified time will notify you via e-mail, to tell us if you want, under these conditions, the completion of your order.
3. Responsibility my-ecigshop.com: To my-ecigshop.com not responsible for defects or poor quality of products available to customers. All products are received from the suppliers. However, in case that the quantities delivered proven defective product you have the right of return with the possibility of replacing it with our shipping or return your money.
The my-ecigshop.com not responsible for organized attacks by hackers to steal users' personal information, but even in this case the credit card users are ensured since the system does not store the CVV code of the cards.
4. Advertising messages: my-ecigshop.com enables users to choose their information about new products available in the market and other offers, paying etc. by sending promotional - informational messages to email or postal address or by phone. The my-ecigshop.com not overuse this service. It is always given users the option to stop receiving promotional messages.
6. Modification of this: my-ecigshop.com reserves the right to modify or update the terms and conditions of trade.
7. Governing Law: All transactions made through my-ecigshop.com governed by international and European law that regulates issues relating to e-commerce as well as the Law on consumer protection matters such as remote sales.